Niagara Falls area mixed-use building: individual office space, complete floors, and entire site
Professional Office – Tourism/Travel Agencies – International Business – Government Agencies – Retail/Restaurant – Hotel
- Highly Visible, Freestanding Mixed-Use Building
- Double-Skin Façade
- Unique landmark design, known locally as the “Flash Cube” (Design by Local Architectural Firm Cannon Design)
- Adjacent to the Rainbow Bridge International Border Crossing into Canada
- 16 Miles from Buffalo, NY and 75 Miles from Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Proximate to Many Area Amenities Including Shopping, Restaurants and Banks
- Easy Thruway and Expressway Access
- Building Size: 186,000 + Sq.Ft.
- Lot Size: 2.27 + Acres
- Floors: 9
- Year Built: 1981
- Parking: 192 On-Site Parking Spaces (Additional Parking Available in City Ramp and Public Surface Lot)
No warranty or representation, express or implied, is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, and same is submitted subject to errors omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and to any specific listing conditions, imposed by our principals.